I was contacted by the authors several months ago and asked if I'd like to contribute a project to the book to be included in the Barnes and Noble bonus section. Of course I said yes! I was more than thrilled to be a part of this awesome book. There's my project below...a meal planning organizer with tips to make it using laminated cotton/oil cloth.
How would you like to have your own copy of Fabric-by-Fabric One Yard Wonders?? Storey Publishing is generously offering up a copy to one of you!
The fine print. . . Giveaway is now closed!
For more book photos/info/author interviews/giveaways, etc check out the Fabric-by-Fabric One Yard
Wonders Blog Tour and Facebook Page:
- 12/12/2011 Becka's Project Journal
- 12/13/2011 Craft Buds
- 12/14/2011 Patch Work Duck Designs
- 12/15/2011 A Spoonful of Sugar
- 12/15/2011 Nifty Kidstuff
- 12/15/2011 Becka's Project Journal
- 12/16/2011 Nom Nom Nom Nom
- 12/16/2011 Quaint and Quirky
- 12/17/2011 ikatbag
- 12/17/2011 Two Brown Birds
- 12/18/2011 Sharon Sews
- 12/19/2011 LBG Studio
- 12/19/2011 Carolina Fair Designs
- 12/19/2011 Under Construction
- 12/20/2011 Little Blue Cottage
- 12/21/2011 Craftzine
- 12/21/2011 Neuroses Galore
- 12/21/2011 Emily Steffen
- 12/22/2011 Jenna Lou Loves You
- 12/23/2011 Spincushion
- 12/27/2011 One Inch World
- 12/28/2011 Sew Sew Etc.
- January ‘12 Lu Lu Carter
- January ’12 Fiberosity
- January ’12 Zuhause
- January ’12 Obsessively Stiching